TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where's that Motivation?!

I have struggled with weight my entire life, so I am looking for anything that could possibly help me get healthy. I read about this in my mother's (yeah, my mom gets Glamour!) magazine and decided to give it a try. Since we are just starting a new session of Skinny Jeans, or for those trying it for the first time, I thought I would share this article with you.

http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/blogs/vitamin-g/2009/05/the-secret-to-staying-motivati.html

If you'd like to sign up for Body By Glamour, it's totally free. There are some really interesting recipes that I am looking forward to trying, and I just printed out some great workouts. Plus, you can sign up to get beauty tip emails - I mixed my own nail polish color last week; so much fun!

No comments: