TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weigh-Ins

I TOTALLY just had a revelation this week!! If everyone is ok with weight being shown, then there is no secrets involved with weigh-in day! How about if you weigh-in or point-in as a comment on a post instead of emailing me?!? I think it would make Thursdays as exciting for you guys as it is for me to see the weights/points trickle in. What do you all think? I can create a new post each Thursday as a reminder and you can all comment on it. Then once they're all in (or once Friday hits) I can post the info formally to declare the winner. I'm so excited about this!

Carrie

p.s. For those of you who have not yet "subscribed" to the blog, please do so either in your reader (if you use one for blogs) or on the sidebar (which will send new posts to your email.) This will ensure you always know when there are new posts! Thanks!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

I totally agree with posting them in the comments. I agree that it's way more exciting!