TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Friday, August 21, 2009

Week 1 Results

So Carrie is having me learn how to do this her way, and I just wanted you to all know how smart and awesome she is for putting so much thought and work into this group!!!

So here goes....
Awesome first week everyone, this is what it is all about, having to be accountable to all of us.
And the results...
Way to go Mandy, she said Bring It, and she did!!!

And the Results...
Wow we have a lot of good numbers, Awesome job Jimmy. Looks like we all have a little compitition to motivate us.

1 comment:

The Ballard Family said...

I just feel the need to say that my numbers last week are a horrible prerequisite to what my numbers this week shall be...ohh man did I blow it this weekend!
Maybe that's the kind of thing you should keep to yourself...but I felt the need to confess to everybody! :)
The good news is, there are still six weeks after this one...and a whole lifetime after that...to perfect this thing we call diet and exercise.
I hope the week is going well for everybody. There were so many awesome results last week! Way to go everyone!!!
Mandy