TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Monday, December 22, 2008

Week 4


Congratulations Somer! I won't tell anyone how much dessert you had Sunday night. :) At least it was after you weighed in, right?

I know this is the week before Christmas. And I know it's only 3 days until Christmas and we're all super busy. But what I'm going to do, and I suggest the same... Just be aware of what you're eating. If you have a treat, enjoy it, but also pay attention to how much you're eating so that you can stop at a decent amount. Also, as you are running around shopping, baking, or whatever, realize that you are exercising and maybe walk a little faster. Or at home, you can do lunges as you walk around the kitchen. Just some little made up tips for you all. I know this will be a rough weigh in, but lets try to keep it a little under control!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Sorry for posting results so late guys! I was giving some people one more day to give me the numbers, then I didn't have time, THEN I forgot!! So the results are posted.

Also, this week's weigh-in is on CHRISTMAS DAY!! You guys were all really good about weighing in on Thanksgiving, so hopefully it works out this time. Just remember to weigh yourself and then email me by that night or Friday morning.

The Ballard Family said...

You're such a good motivator, Carrie! You're like the blog mom. :) I'll have you know that I actually do think of your advice throughout the week. Today I kept my abs tight the whole time I cleaned the kitchen. Gotta say, it's gonna be rough getting the workouts in this week with everything that needs to be done before Christmas and all the celebrations to follow but you're right...just making good choices can go a long way!
Good luck everyone!
Mandy