TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Monday, December 8, 2008

Slow and Steady

Ok, so when I committed to doing this I agreed with words similar to these: "I kinda, sorta, might want to be a part of this. I guess I can give it a whirl" Knowing that I was not committed and not really excited about it at all! Why did I commit? I don't know?! However, I did. So I guess this is my attempt to let you all know the competition is now on! (Not that I'm going to exercise yet, but I'll put in a greater effort to watch my portion intake and food selection.)

Remember the story of the tortoise and the hare? Remember who won in the end??? That's right, the tortoise. Slow and steady always wins the race! See you at the finish line!!!

Nat

2 comments:

Somer said...

Aww Nat! I totally miss you! YOU BETTER WIN! BUT SLOW AND STEADY---you may have a few more tortoise's than you think on this band wagon! BRING IT ON!

Carrie said...

You know, once you decide you're "in" that's when it starts working for you. Especially now that we've all been challenged. :)

Oh, and everyone, don't forget to weigh in tomorrow. I'm excited to see the results!