TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Friday, December 12, 2008

Week 3

In order of percent loss:















Congratulations Mandy! Good work everyone!

I added an additional statistic this time...your overall weight loss. It's really fun and motivating to see everyone's progress over the whole 3 weeks. I can't believe we only have 5 weeks left!

I am missing Natalie's weight today, so if I get it today I'll squeeze it in, otherwise I'll split next weeks weight change between this week and next week.

Everyone please read all the new posts below...especially Somer's new accountability plan. Also please comment and post as you feel the desire to. There's a couple of you we haven't heard from ever or in a while, and we'd love to see everyone on here! And best of all, have fun with your work! It's going to pay off!

No comments: