TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Monday, April 6, 2009

Season 3 - Week 1

Well, after much waiting and anticipation, here are your results for both teams.

Team A, in backwards order of points earned: (Sorry, I didn't realize I had done lowest to highest until I was writing the post and I didn't want to go back and start all over, so you get it upside down this week - and no, this is not golf scoring.)



And the winner is Ali! I knew you would be hard to beat, Ali! Great job! Hopefully we can all get a feel for what number we need to aim for by looking at these results. Starting next week I will also post your total points so we can gauge how we're doing for overall winner. I know this week is half over, but good luck, and have fun!


Team B results, by order of percent lost:



One of our husband & wife teams stomped it up this week! Great job Eliot and Jen! In the coming weeks I will also be posting the running total of weight and percent lost so you can see where you stand for the overall winner.

Great job everyone! Thanks for your patience, and don't forget to weigh in on Thursday!

No comments: