TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Comments

I just changed around how comments are emailed out. Some of you were getting an email with each comment while others weren't. I feel like I need that, because I'm not going to go through each post and see if there are any new comments. But, the problem is that it will only let me add 10 email addresses to receive emails when comments are left. So I finally had an epiphany of how to make this work. Some of you will be receiving an email from the blog when a comment is left. Others of you will receive a forwarded email from me after I get the email from the blog. How does that sound? (Mandy?) If these emails are obnoxious, please let me know and I'll take you off. Especially if you are really good about checking comments anyway. Thanks everyone!

Carrie

No comments: