TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Day One!

Hey everyone! I'm really excited...everyone who contacted me that wanted to participate has also weighed in today! So as of right now, I think our total is 13 people! And I'm also so excited that we're already using the blog. I guess I should introduce myself, I'm Carrie. I stole this idea from my sister-in-law Jocey and I even copied the name of their blog. (People told me I should. It's a good name!) So I'm excited because their blog only had posts for weigh-ins and we're already using ours for other fun stuff. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Again, I'll watch for money for those who want to contribute in the next week or so and...don't forget to weigh-in on Thanksgiving Day (you might want to do it BEFORE turkey dinner :) ) and I'll announce the first weekly winner as soon as I get everyone's weights. If I don't post again, Happy Thanksgiving!

Carrie

No comments: