TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Friday, September 18, 2009

Week 5 Results

I am so sad to be posting results without everyone's weights this week! I hate doing that. But here it goes anyway...

Team A:



Awesome job Ali, we almost caught you that time. One of these weeks I might try to beat you...maybe. :) Good job!

Team B:




Holy percents! Jocey, how did you DO that? Awesome job! Everyone near the top is up there for the first time this round, and I know it took a lot of work! (or illness, haha Mom...) That is really exciting. I love to see how the husband/wife teams typically perform well together. That proves that it is a team effort as a family. I know it is something that you can do on your own, but it so wonderful to have support (or competition) in the same house!

Three weeks left everyone, keep it up!
Carrie

1 comment:

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.