TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Go Free

I'm a soda drinker. Blah blah blah I know it's bad, even diet, but I like it. It totally helps me curve my sugar cravings. I have alot of those. Hot Tamales anyone? Starbursts? It's bad. So, what I do is have a Diet Dew instead. It works for me. I have been trying to lose these last 10 pounds for a few weeks now. I eat good, well most of the time, exercise my buns off and I'm barely budging. UGH! I talked to my doc yesterday and he said caffeine has a negative effect on weight loss. He's told me before, but I just didn't believe him. So this week I decided to test his theory and I'm going Caffeine free. Still gotta have something to help curve my sugar cravings, but I'm trading in my Diet Dew for some Diet Sprite. Maybe one day I'll give it up completely, but I'm not there yet. I'm hoping this will kick me into a Big Loser this week!

2 comments:

kerry said...

I've never heard that, but if it works, let me know. I need some help, and I am a diet coke lover!! Maybe caffein free diet coke would be better? This is interesting. Hope it works for you.

Tammie said...

They have a healthy alternative to cola drinks at Sprouts. You might want to check them out. They also have healthier soda too, made with just juice and carbonated water. They are pretty good and even say on the label that you get in 2 servings of fruit although the FDA does recommend that the majority of your fruit should be fresh! I thought that was really funny! So go drink your fruit servings girls!