TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Week 7 Results

Hi guys! I had results ready to post yesterday, but blogger was acting up for me. I'm still in shock that we had about 50% of you reporting your weight! I was thinking some people may be out of town, but that's a lot. And also, if you're going to be out of town, you should really let me know so I know not to wait for you. Regardless, I hope all of you who are missing are still alive and hope to hear from you soon. So here's the results...

Team A:



Well, Ali, they were right, you had to give us a chance eventually. ;) Awesome job Lonni! I'm actually kinda sad I didn't try harder this week, because I would have had a chance. But you deserve it, you've been doing awesome with points every week!


Team B:



Holy cow, Tiffany! Great job. I'm so excited for you to be down to the next decade and I wish you luck staying there! I think the other person I was going to give a shout-out to was Liesl for finally getting some results. Congrats on that!


Ok, I know these results are coming out late, and I'm sorry, but you've got 4 days to make a difference. There are a few of you in the running for overall winner and it will be fun to see who it is. For those of you (like me) who won't win overall, there is still a weekly winner this week along with the overall winner. So good luck!

As a side-note, I was thinking about taking about a 2 week break from the competition before starting up again. I don't know why I am even considering doing it again when I'm not even trying, but I think it helps me from gaining. Being in this group kind of keeps me aware enough that even when I'm making bad choices I think I make a few less bad choices than I would otherwise. Does that make sense? Anyway, let me know if you have an opinion on starting up again...whether you would like a small break (1-2 or even 3 weeks) or if it would be better to have no break at all (you think you'll lose some momentum), etc. If you've had any friends who have watched you succeed and have expressed interest, now is the time to pass my info or the blog site on to them. Don't forget that people who can't lose weight (pregnant, nursing ;) etc) or who are already at their goal weight can still participate in the point system. I think it is a pretty good program to maintain an overall healthy lifestyle.

See you ALL at final weigh in on Thursday!

Carrie

6 comments:

Lonni said...

I would like to keep going. No break or maybe 1 weeks break. I am finally doing good and don't want to stop now. I think being in this group has really helped me stay on track.

Pepper Lovin! said...

I would LOVE to keep going because even if I am just maintaining it still makes me accountable which I think is the biggest part and also, we are coming up on Holiday season. aka, non-stop eating crappy food season! ugh. I am ok with a break though.

ALSO, anyone who wants to purchase a pair of 'skinny jeans' let me know and you can come by and purchase/order what you need/want :) Email me. and it's a running offer anyone that is an active part of this group is elligable for the skinny discount anytime.

Tiffany said...

I am with Lonni I am finally on task and skipping a few weeks would probably throw me off. I would like no break or maybe 1 week. This group is really helping me stay on track.

Tammie said...

I think we should keep going.

Donna said...

I am good to either break or keep going... it will get us to Thanksgiving anyway and a break for December would be nice and then hit it hard again in January??

kerry said...

I think a 1 week break, or no break is good. I hate to get out of the habit, and this keeps me accountable.