TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Postponement

I'm not really feeling prepared for this next round to start tomorrow, and I don't mean personally. I haven't been able to post results for last round and therefore haven't been able to settle up with everyone on money. I'm sorry for those of you who are still trying and losing weight and its not counting toward the competition!! Lets pick a for sure date of starting next Thursday, the 22nd. When we go to start I will go through and redo the lists of people who receive comment emails, etc so those of you who aren't doing it aren't bombarded with our emails. :) Please tell your friends who may be interested to come check us out and email me if they have any questions! The more the better and the bigger the money pot.

Carrie

2 comments:

Ali said...

I have been trying to leave a commemnt for a few days now...don't know what's going on. I am in for the next round and very excited! I will do both again but no money this time.

Carrie said...

i'm sorry! my mom was having the same trouble! if anyone else is having trouble leaving a comment, just email me instead. carriericks@gmail.com.