TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Team A - week 8 and final results

I have this fault... When something I need to do that I'm dreading is looming over my head, I try to ignore it for as long as possible, hoping it will go away. Usually it is a really simple thing, that if I would just DO, it would no longer be bugging me everyday. For example, once I signed up for a book club thingy so I could get free books and then cancel before having to buy anything. Well, they never got my cancellation note, and I received (and sent back) book shipments for almost a year. I was being charged for them and I never got a refund. All I had to do was call them. Just one silly phone call. I finally found a place where I could email them and that sounded way better to me. So I did and got a refund of over $200 and never received anymore shipments. Seriously! Yes, I'm practically insane.

Now, on to the results. For Team A...

The weekly and overall winner for our Great in Eight point competition is...




Ali!! Nice comeback from last week Ali. I'm not really joking when I say that I want you to tell us a typical day for you. I feel like I (we?) could learn a lot from your lifestyle. Great job!
I should also give Honorable Mention to both Lonni and Tammie this week. Those are really high points and I hope you felt a difference in your life by doing so much for yourselves. Nice job.

No comments: