TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Team B - week 8 and final results

First a couple of reminders... For those who weighed in late, I divided your loss (or gain) between the week before and the weigh-in week. (Just in case your confused at the number displayed.) Also, for the final overall winner, I did not use any weights that were sent in after Friday of our last weigh-in. I typically have the cut-off at Thursday night, but since we had less than 1/2 weighing in at that point, I gave it another day. The number used to calculate overall winner was the last "legal" weigh-in number. Again, just so you're aware of the numbers being posted.

So, Team B: Week 8...




Weekly winner is Jimmy! That's awesome.
I was kind of disappointed in the rest of us. Besides the lack of committment to weigh-ins, we didn't have the kind of results I'd like to see (and yes, I am speaking to myself here as well.) If you put forth the effort this week and it didn't show on the scale, I am not talking to you. :) I can't really give a pep talk for next week, but if you're joining next round, you better step it up and make stuff happen! OK, that's enough of that. On to final results...



And your overall winner for Team B is...


drumroll please...






Tiffany!! Awesome job! Way to come from behind. I am so amazed to see those kind of numbers. Honorable Mention goes to Jocey, Jimmy, and Heidi. Heidi mentioned some lifestyle changes going on over there and I hope this is just a beginning for you guys. Keep up the good work, whether with us or on your own. As a side note for everyone else, counting Jimmy's last weigh-in he lost a total of about 32lbs and Heidi lost about 13! Counting those gives our group a total of 120.1 pounds lost!! I am so proud of everyone who took the step to make a difference in their lives. If you met your goal, don't forget to take Rachel up on her Skinny Jeans offer! I'm not there yet, but hopefully one day soon I will be.

Thank you everyone for making this such an enjoyable round! As I said at the beginning, I loved the communication on the blog and the support we can provide each other. Please look for my next post about the new round and get in contact with me whether or NOT you are participating! I will not assume either way until you let me know! Good luck in the next round or on your own!

Carrie

No comments: