TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Friday, February 20, 2009

Season 2 - Week 4

Well, for those of you who aren't paying attention, we are at the halfway mark of our competition. If you're like me, and you haven't put your all into this yet, now is the time. If you can't tell, this is my effort at giving myself a pep talk. Ok, your results...



Yay, Donna! I am so proud of you! Good job! (Am I allowed to be a little biased when my mom wins? I think so...) Apparently Valentine's Day and other things didn't bode well for many of us. So a special good job for those of you that actually lost weigh this week! I expect to see great things next week, people.

4 comments:

Exquisite Effects said...

Way to go Donna!!! You did REALLY GREAT this week! Keep up the good work! I'm sure you will look fabulous for Bekka's wedding! :)

And Carrie, of course you are allowed to feel biased when your Mom wins! :)

Everybody else, lets kick it into gear! I know that this especially was a bad week for me, but seeing the results just makes me even more motivated! Lets get our bikini bodies back!

Donna said...

Thanks, Cathy! The pressure is on... gotta loose at least 15 more lbs before the end of May... wedding is May 30th. I would LIKE to lose 20... but am not holding my breath.

Carrie said...

Oh, that's good, Mom! I would be afraid you would pass out WAY before May!

Donna said...

Very funny!! and why I said "loose" I have no idea... must have been holding my breath when I wrote that.