TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reminder

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a good week and weekend. Don't forget to weigh-in tomorrow! I'll leave the deadline as Friday night in case you forget tomorrow.

On a personal note... I met some of my goals!! I worked out three times (thanks again for the DVD Cathy!), I didn't drink any soda, I didn't buy any candy, and I didn't eat any fast food! Wait a minute, I met ALL of my goals? WHAT?? Crazy... I think that's the first time I've done that. MAYBE I should set harder goals! haha. I wonder if I lost any weight? We'll see. I might adapt my goals in another week or so. So how did other people do this week? Any small successes?

Carrie

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ok, so I know we all got the email today, but I did post this yesterday. So the weigh-in IS still today, like usual. Just so no one is confused...