TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Friday, May 1, 2009

Season 3 - Week 5

I really don't like posting results without hearing from everyone. I can't complete a project at home, but for some reason I feel incomplete posting these results! Point: if you didn't weigh in yet, you can still email me your weight so I can get it in the spreadsheet even though we've already declared winners. K?

Team A results:



Congratulations again Ali! You are raking in the dough! But I hear that there is some competition rallying, so watch out! But no, really, great job. I admire your lifestyle.


Team B results:



Congratulations again Christy! Great job! And there are more of you this week with better numbers, so keep up the good work. And I hope to hear from the rest of you soon or at least next week.

Carrie

(Edited to add late weights and points. Thanks everyone!)

No comments: