TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Friday, May 8, 2009

Daily Calendar 5/8-5/16

Ug, I forgot to post this again! I'll try to be good next week, I promise.

I have had a hard time getting all my vegetable servings, so I made that a calendar item this week. If any of you think of something you'd like extra points for, just let me know!

Today, Friday May 8
FREE day! 1 free item from the bad-food list

Saturday, May 9
get an extra 5 points if you workout

Sunday, May 10
FREE day! 1 free item from the bad-food list!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Monday, May 11
eat dinner together as a family...at the table

Tuesday, May 12
Eat three vegetable servings (this is a 5 point bonus in addition to your 15 veggie points)

Wednesday, May 13
write a journal entry or a journal-type blog post

And for next week...
Thursday, May 14
drink 60-64 oz of water (this is a 5 point bonus in addition to the 5 points you already get)

No comments: