TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is going ON??

Yes folks, I really am 2 weeks behind and tomorrow really is your last weigh in day! My old excuses for getting one week behind are the same non-worthy excuses of being busy. But the 2nd week behind is because I got stomach flu...on final's weekend... It. was. awful. And if I hadn't have gotten a week behind already, it wouldn't have been such a big deal. So I'm sorry for thinking that I could run this group during my craziness. That wasn't fair to you guys. But if you still had fun and met some goals, then I guess it was still worth it. Maybe?

So where do we go from here? Here's the deal. I am graduating from ASU this week (yay me!) then its the holidays, then we are moving across the valley sometime in January, then I have skin-cancer removal surgery on my nose, then I try to make some kind of sense of my life unpacking and getting settled. I will not be actively trying to lose weight until mid-spring, but be trying to maintain as I have the last 2 months. I will also be in no condition to run numbers here.

Tiffany is willing to take that part over! But she needs to know who's interested. So tell me a couple of things... Do you want to continue, even through the holidays so that you can pay attention to what you're eating and not go overboard? Would you like a couple week break and start back up in January? Are you done with the group and ready to move on and do it on your own? If you're still hanging with us, you need to commit to weigh-in on time and be an active participant on the blog. That's what makes it so wonderful! And when Tiffany is running it, she will be ready on weigh-in day to collect the weights and get results posted (because she's awesome like that.) I will settle up money with each of you separately and then you can work with Tiffany for the next round for the money pot.

So give us an idea of where you stand. If you have some friends who might be interested, now is the time to let them know that we're in between rounds. They can leave a comment here with their email address if they're interested.

Thanks for putting up with me this round guys. Make sure you scroll down for the week 6 results. :)
Carrie

2 comments:

Tammie said...

I'm still wanting to keep at it, even through Christmas, but I can't give in to the $$ pot this time. Next time I shoul be able to though!

kerry said...

I want to keep at it, but I have to honestly say that I am going to be taking a break from everything till after Christmas. I am going to enjoy the holiday and then get back on track. So after Christmas I will be ready to lose some serious weight. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to go crazy, but if I want to have some peanut M&M's on our trip, then I am going to. =) So...count me in, in a few weeks!