TOTAL POUNDS LOST (Season 5): 34.9

Monday, January 19, 2009

Season 1 Final Results

Thanks so much to all of you that answered my way-to-long survey! It really helped me know how you felt things were going and verified for me the things that are going good. Thank you to everyone for participating and making this a fun experience for all! For those of you who are not joining us next time, we will miss you and please feel welcome to join back up anytime!

To the results... In an eight week time period, as a team we have lost 53 POUNDS for a combined total of 2.16% of our body weights! And now, without further ado, the winner of the Winter 2008-2009 Season of Skinny Jeans Biggest Loser Blog contest IS...



me! Well, that was pretty anticlimactic.

It is such an honor to receive this award. I'd like to thank the Academy, Jocey and her sister (you guys will get to know Jocey next round) for letting me steal they're idea, Somer for making me start sooner than later, Cathy for not being too mad about that, and everyone who joined for putting up with my emails. It was really fun and totally worth it. Here's to next season!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great job Carrie! I havn't checked the blog for a while, but I'm excited for another round.